Some Assignment From Today

Well, today, we were told to make some sentences with a... well, what? "A freaking-long-and-very-compound noun phrases". So, here they are.

1. I was in the park with my friend this morning, Mum. And you know what? We met a very beautiful(yet friendly)-tall-young-Italian woman! And she bought us ice cream!

2. Could you give me my brand new-black-Indonesian-rubber bracelet, Dear? It's on the cupboard. I want to wear it when I go to the party today!

3. This is a spectacularly-breathtaking-huge-modern-rectangular-colorful picture you draw here, Hon! So fantastic!

4. I need you to focus, Babe. I want you to bring me my cool-grey-Korean-metal-drawing-pen. Not this stupid-old-pink-local-plastic-writing pen

5. C'mon, Dad... I'll be 17th in no time... Will you buy me that super-cool-slim-brand new-German-metal-sport car, Dad? Please... 

That's all, guys. Don't blame me, I'm not to good at making such long noun phrase! *laugh* 
Anyways, have a nice day, guys!

Komentar

Postingan Populer