Arranging Vacation Plans

Debby met Zarya right after they finished their History test.

Debby : Phew! That was harsh!
Zarya : You bet so, dude! I doubt anyone will pass this test.
Debby : (rubbing her head with her hand desperately) Gosh... I don't even know what I wrote back there.
Zarya : Screw this. School sucks! I can't wait till the next holiday.
Debby : (startled) Next holiday? Whoa... whoa. Slow down! Everyone here is busy with tests and stuff, and all you are thinking is the next holiday?
Zarya : Yea, well, you know, too much stress just from learning is not good, you know? You need to escape from reality sometimes, and start fantasizing for a moment!
Debby : So, are you saying you already have a plan for the next holiday?
Zarya : Yup!
Debby : Do you mind telling me what is it?
Zarya : Well, since we have a not-so-long Christmas break---
Debby : What Christmas break? When?
Zarya : Gosh... you barely know anything, don't you? You don't even know when is our Christmas break! What do you usually do at home? Just studying like you always do in the class?? Man... you need to socialize---
Debby : Zaryaa!! Focus!
Zarya : Okay, okay! It's on the 16th December until the 1st January.
Debby : Well...
Zarya : Yea, it's not that long, is it? So, on this very short break, I'm planning to stay at home and do some movie marathon!
Debby : ... that's it?
Zarya : Well, yea, with a bunch of Korean DVD, hot chocolate, and a super comfy blanket, what is better than that?
Debby : Omg...
Zarya : Oh, and one more thing!
Debby : (hopelessly staring at Zarya) What?
Zarya : I could also finish every single episode that Netflix uploaded!
Debby : omigosh... Zarya
Zarya : Yea? It's a great plan, isn't it?!
Debby : Ya know, I was thinking that my plan is so boring because I only plan to go to my granny's house, and do some cheesy stuff like, you know, going fishing... eating grandma's cooking, and stuff.
Zarya : Yea, and then?
Debby : Then I realize that your plan is much more depressing than my plan. I mean... STAYING AT HOME AFTER DREADFUL WEEKS LIKE THIS?? ARE YOU NUTS?
Zarya : (slowly walking away before Debby slams her bag to her) ow.. kay.. so, I guess I have to go now... (starts running)
Debby : GET BACK HERE! I'M NOT FINISHED YET! (chasing Zarya)

Komentar

Postingan Populer